SOLD FS: Rainbow SLC 265 & DEH-P880PRS

ajspellm
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Omaha, NE
I bought these rainbow slc 265 components last february from siliconinja. They were brand new when i bought them and i have had them since last february. they are in perfect condition and worked great. I am looking for $170 shipped/ best offer for these.

I also am selling a Pioneer Premier 880prs. I bought this last february to. it works great and had little to no scratches on the face. I also have the CD-IB100II ipod adapter i am selling with it to. i am asking $240 shipped/ best offer for the cd player and ipod adapter.

The reason i am getting rid of this stuff is that i am selling my car and putting cheaper stuff in it. i need the money from these things to buy a new car. If you have any questions just ask me. thanks. also if the pictures dont work just say something. this is my first time putting pics up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.