Fs:ps3 + Gta:4

But buying the system over the internet might void the warranty. And with the current blue ray players malfucntioning it might bite you in the butt, just for saving 30-40 bucks.
dunno what malfunctions they have had..

dunno what malfunctions they have had..
but ive decided to keep it..mods delete or lock thread..
The blue rays die and quite reading disks. Happened to my friend and he took it back and they told him alot have been returned because of this. Sooo he just got his money back.

IMHO this happened to first gen of blu-ray players and even PS3 first shipments but not anymore, at least other forums and some reviews keep saying that. And my 60GB PS3 never had a single problem with games or blu ray movies, maybe people are not aware of firmware upgrades and that's why they think a product is not working properly.

And FYI buying over the internet doesn't void any warranty as long as you have the receipt, I have bought many things from forums and ebay and when I have to validate a warranty I've been able to do so even when the receipt was from another state, however my only experiences have been with Target and Wal-Mart without any problems.

Just my 0.02

IMHO this happened to first gen of blu-ray players and even PS3 first shipments but not anymore, at least other forums and some reviews keep saying that. And my 60GB PS3 never had a single problem with games or blu ray movies, maybe people are not aware of firmware upgrades and that's why they think a product is not working properly.
And FYI buying over the internet doesn't void any warranty as long as you have the receipt, I have bought many things from forums and ebay and when I have to validate a warranty I've been able to do so even when the receipt was from another state, however my only experiences have been with Target and Wal-Mart without any problems.

Just my 0.02
You may be right about the receipt over the internet thing.

But from experience i can say that the first gen ps3's had no problems, Because I had two until this spring break when they got jacked.

I have a launch 60 gb ps3 that I've had for well over year now and I've had absolutely no problems with it. I play games, watch regular dvds, and blu ray discs on it everyday.

you cant @ gamestop..they just exchange it..
if you paid cash & have the recipt, you can receive a full refund on the console up to 30 days of purchase.

If the game is new and still wrapped, you can receive the full refund on the game also.

If the game is opened then you will only be able to exchange it or receive a credit for it.

If you paid credit/debit card, then the money is placed back on your credit card or debit card.

if you paid cash & have the recipt, you can receive a full refund on the console up to 30 days of purchase.
If the game is new and still wrapped, you can receive the full refund on the game also.

If the game is opened then you will only be able to exchange it or receive a credit for it.

If you paid credit/debit card, then the money is placed back on your credit card or debit card.
do u work @ gamestop?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TheFiverMan

10+ year member
:)
TheFiverMan
Louisville,ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied