Fs:ps3 + Gta:4

Ive got an alpine IVA-D105 with fullspeed ipod cable and video bypass box

a brand new premier 3004spl 12'' sub, never seen power

a 15'' 4 cube ported box built by vit veet

jbl creature 2 computer speakers

Let me know what you want for your PS3 and GTA4, I sent you a PM as well.

noway im losing 97 dollars..
you do realize circuit city has the game right now for $59 w/ $10 off gift card and their PS3 system comes with spiderman on blueray @ $399....who would pay you your asking price when theres better deals on a new one?

0000140db8.jpg

1st post updated..

you do realize circuit city has the game right now for $59 w/ $10 off gift card and their PS3 system comes with spiderman on blueray @ $399....who would pay you your asking price when theres better deals on a new one?
ok now whats the tax on 460 dollars..

Just a thought, if you need the money why don't you just take it back without loosing money, unless you've paid with credit card and want the cash, I think they will fully refund for the PS3 but for the game they won't, but that freaking awesome game could be sold here easily, I guess...

BTW, currently retail 40GB version doesn't come with spiderman anymore, so I think $450 is a good deal considering system is practically brand new.

But buying the system over the internet might void the warranty. And with the current blue ray players malfucntioning it might bite you in the butt, just for saving 30-40 bucks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TheFiverMan

10+ year member
:)
TheFiverMan
Louisville,ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies