FS: Powerbass Xa 4000D

cwill5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
dallas tx
Item(s) for Sale: Up for sale is a Powerbass Xa 4000D it comes with the mounting legs and and gain knob.

Item(s) Description/Condition: This amp is in excellent condition cosmetically, however just recently the amp goes into protection. Diagnosis was bad rca inputs on the amp. I just do not have the money to pay for it to get fixed right now.

Price: 425 shipped no trades. Need the money!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sorry guys have not been on in a while. I still have the amp for sale. I also have 3 more that are new condition that I am going to put back up for sale again. I got disinterested in this thread when people were bashing the amps. The used one that needs the rca inputs repaired will go for 390 shipped. The other 3 I will sell for 550 shipped.

Still have a working one? pm me if so and do you have specs on this? I heard alot of good about these in the past year or so.

I have a beastly custom 4" coil oz power 15 dual 2 that has been reconed with psi softparts. It's been rated for 2k daily but previous owner had it on a sundown 3k.

I also have 2 nasty dc/sundown 12s, they are dual 4s. They are beefy sundown z v.1 8 layer triple stacked motors, with dc lvl 4xl softparts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cwill5

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cwill5
dallas tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date