Not open for further replies.

momofx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
IL, USA
Item(s) for Sale:

Planet Audio 3 Way Electronic Crossover EC20B

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Item is lightly used but in excellent cosmetic and working condition. Comes complete with Bass level controller and its wiring which is still new / never used.

Product Features

•Planet Audio 3-way Electronic Crossover

•Remote subwoofer level control

•Independent front, rear and subwoofer level controls

•DC to DC power supply

•Outputs for 3-Way, Front, Rear and Subwoofer System Configurations

Product Specifications

•Variable Low Pass Filter: 32-250 Hz

•Variable High Pass Filter: 40-400 Hz

•Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 110 dB

•Crossover Slope: 6dB or 18dB/octave

•Variable Bass Boost: 0 - +12dB @ 45Hz

•Dimensions: 8-1/4"L x 5-1/8"W x 1-7/8"H

Price:

$38 SHIPPED PRIORITY MAIL.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I ship within 24 hours. Payment via Paypal - confirmed name and address only.

Item Pictures:

DSC00996.jpg

T2eC16FHJHoE9n3Kd30TBQ42VHoE5w60_3.jpg

Hey id love to snatch this up today but I have one question. Can this item crossover at higher frequencies? One member, quack head, suggested I use this to crossover at 3.5K between mids and tweets but it doesn't seem to actually be able to do this.

Does the multiplier switch multiply the crossover frequency knob?

Yes it has a mulitplier on a set of channels that takes up to 8Khz, so basically with the 20x multiplier you have a range of 800Hz to 8Khz. To answer your question, yes it multiplies the crossover frequency adjustment by 20 on the adjustment knob.

Okay thanks and one last question if you don't mind. I have only one full frequency pre out on my headunit. Can I just split it three ways into this crossover and then into my amps ?

Okay thanks and one last question if you don't mind. I have only one full frequency pre out on my headunit. Can I just split it three ways into this crossover and then into my amps ?
Np, Yes you can with this unit. Plug the RCA's into the Front Input and just turn on "Parallel" switch and "Sub Mix" switch //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...