SOLD FS: Pioneer DEH-16

Audiobahnaholic
10+ year member

Missouri
Up for sale is a Pioneer DEH-16. I acquired this headunit then I purchases my JVC. I am tired of seeing it sit around. It is in working order with your normal wear. Ie. Minor scratches, and such. The Headunit comes with the cage, and the wiring harness. I don't have any manuals or things of that nature. I am looking for $60 shipped but I am very negotiable. Would make a great cheap headunit.

Pics:

10-18-07_1515.jpg

10-18-07_1514.jpg

10-18-07_1516.jpg

I know I will sleep, I didn't get screwed over by you. Didn't you say ( well I know you said ) in the first post the HU in in working order and it would make a great cheap HU? I beleive them were your words excactly. Now tell me that doesn't sound like you are saying the HU works?

It sounds like your word is about as good as that POS HU.

Up for sale is a Pioneer DEH-16. I acquired this headunit then I purchases my JVC. I am tired of seeing it sit around. It is in working order with your normal wear. Ie. Minor scratches, and such. The Headunit comes with the cage, and the wiring harness. I don't have any manuals or things of that nature. I am looking for $60 shipped but I am very negotiable. Would make a great cheap headunit.

PM Replied.Keep in mind I cannot gaurantee anything as it's never been used by me personally.

then how the fu ck did you kno it was in working order? trust some dumbasses word? i highly doubt you would buy this if you knew it was broken. your a fu cking scammer go kill yourself

Working order would include speaker output fully functioning.

I posted the "disclaimer" before any shipping was done, so I feel it's like they say in school check your answers before you turn in your test.
Great you posted the disclaimer before you shipped, but after the buyer sent the money. A lot of good that does the buyer.

Never sell here again, Case Closed. /end Thread
If I were mod I would make sure you never sold here again.

HIS RESPONSE PEOPLE:
I'm sorry I thought it worked. I never tested it as I only powered it up. I'm really sorry but I cannot refund it. You purchased the unit as is, sorry!

Like I said, it is your call....but I have to ask why would you post the disclaimer AFTER I agree to buy it and not in the original ad?
No where did you say this unit was as-is. You stated a working unit.

then how the fu ck did you kno it was in working order? trust some dumbasses word? i highly doubt you would buy this if you knew it was broken. your a fu cking scammer go kill yourself
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ohsnap.gif.17c4c91be09a7a4a3995fb7145adac39.gif

Yeah, never sell here again.