SOLD FS: Pioneer DEH-16

Audiobahnaholic
10+ year member

Missouri
Up for sale is a Pioneer DEH-16. I acquired this headunit then I purchases my JVC. I am tired of seeing it sit around. It is in working order with your normal wear. Ie. Minor scratches, and such. The Headunit comes with the cage, and the wiring harness. I don't have any manuals or things of that nature. I am looking for $60 shipped but I am very negotiable. Would make a great cheap headunit.

Pics:

10-18-07_1515.jpg

10-18-07_1514.jpg

10-18-07_1516.jpg

PM Replied.Keep in mind I cannot gaurantee anything as it's never been used by me personally.
I did send the money out like we agreed upon and you did ship it out very fast, thanks. However, after I posted I will take it, I never looked back over your "for sale" thread untill now....where I just now noticed your DISCLAIMER! After I posted I would take it, we talked only through PM's and the phone.

I just hooked it up last night and the speaker outputs DO NOT work. I am 30 years old w/ a college degree and work in Industrial Electronics field for over 5 years now. Trust me, this was tested properly and no user error. The unit did power up, but the output stage (mosfets) appear to be blown!

I just tried calling to resolve this matter. Please send me a PM. WHY WOULD YOU POST IT MAY NOT WORK AFTER SOMEONE AGREES TO BUY IT AND NOT IN THE FOR SALE AD TO START WITH?????????

Thanks.

If you feel this is right, I will just accept it since my letter with the money was sent out after your DISCLAIMER was posted, but I would still like to see how others view this. It is your call on how to handle the situation.

HIS RESPONSE PEOPLE:

I'm sorry I thought it worked. I never tested it as I only powered it up. I'm really sorry but I cannot refund it. You purchased the unit as is, sorry!

Like I said, it is your call....but I have to ask why would you post the disclaimer AFTER I agree to buy it and not in the original ad?

That's def. shady business. He should refund your money, no questions asked!

In his original post, he said the unit "is in working order".....clearly stated in the original post.

Sorry that you got scammed man. He should def. re-up with you.

V.

So you would feel right if you bought something off somebody and when they got confirmation that the money was sent off you throw out the disclaimer? Do you ever plan to sell in the future? deals like this would hurt those chances.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Audiobahnaholic

10+ year member
Audiobahnaholic
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from