SOLD FS: Pioneer Deck, Adire Koda, Cadence Amp

Unreal
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
trades on amp? is it class d? others who have used it, chime in please- whats the quality of it? what could it be compared to?

How long has the deck been used? Why are you selling it? Does it have all the necessary wires for install? Does it have a manual? What kinda shape is it in?

1.5 years or so. Sold the car it was in, new car already has a system, so it is just an extra deck laying around. Yes it has the harness, remote. No manual, but you can download those from the pioneer website. Great shape. You can see it in the pictures posted above.

how about 200 plus shipping for the deck? how long can you keep it though? i am on a budget so can you keep it till the middle of next month? i buy it asap

how about 200 plus shipping for the deck? how long can you keep it though? i am on a budget so can you keep it till the middle of next month? i buy it asap
You're a clown man. It's been weeks and weeks and now again you have to ask someone to wait a month for payment DIAF and GTFO.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.