SOLD FS: Pioneer A/V indash, dvd, ipod... Lowered Price...

HONDA-2NR
10+ year member

u hear me 2 miles away:)
First of all i want to say please dont waste my time with the people who just want to find out every last detail and at the last minute say they arnt interested or couldnt get the $$, with saying that here we go...

Prices have been lowered

i have a lot of high end stereo stuff just laying around that i need to get rid of cuz its taking up space and it could be money in my pocket!!

here is a list to of all the stuff i have

Pioneer avh-p6400cd= 6.5 in screen w/ built in cd player.....$360shipped

Pioneer CD-R11 remote= Upgrade remote for the 6400cd^....comes free when u buy the AVH-p6400cd!!

Pioneer dvh-p5000mp= indash dvd/mp3/cd....$270 shipped

Pioneer CD-IB100= Pioneer interface unit to play Ipod through headunit....$75 shipped

$640 SHIPPED FOR EVERYTHING

(all the items can been seen here for more info and pics Pioneer Stuff )

let me know by emailing me at dabigtyma4life@yahoo.com or PM me on here

thx

Angelo

i thought u sold the Pioneer avh-p6400cd......i might be interested in it if u still have it say in the next week or so
still have it. thought i had it sold twice then buyers flaked or were tight on $$. thats why i put the first paragraph in this thread

thx

Angelo

well i really am interested....i might have someone that will buy my subs and if they do then i will have the 360 to get it......just have to wait for a response from the buyer hopefully by tomorrow

well i really am interested....i might have someone that will buy my subs and if they do then i will have the 360 to get it......just have to wait for a response from the buyer hopefully by tomorrow
as of now its first come first serve, so whoever PM's me first saying that they have a payment ready then its theirs.

let me know

thx

Angelo P.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.