FS: Pair of Stereo Integrity TM65 Midwoofers.

XaznKewLguyX
10+ year member

bloop
SoCal
Item(s) for Sale:

Stereo Integrity TM65 Midbass

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Picked these up when they were first released intending to put them in my car. I installed them one time and one of them was bad. Sent it in and nick sent me a new one. Wasn't sure if my OEM amp is 2 ohm stable to I ran it at 8ohms and was not too pleased. So I can't use them unless I add an amp which I am not willing to do. So realistically one of them has seen power for

Comes with 2 birch baffles.

Price:

$160 + Shipping and PP fees

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Please PM me if you are interested.

That's probably why I can get away with it in my setup. I'm at most 30 degrees off access as they're facing forward in pods in the kick panel of a '63 VW Double Cab.

I think I’ve decided to pick up a sundown 1100.5 so I can plug these in. Either run 2 idqv1’s or 1 idmax for substage since I am losing quite a bit of power there.

I think I’ve decided to pick up a sundown 1100.5 so I can plug these in. Either run 2 idqv1’s or 1 idmax for substage since I am losing quite a bit of power there.
When you get that amp installed and tuned, come back with a review if you wouldn't mind. Still waiting for one and ! settled for an old school ED Nine.5 amp instead. The SA was a tad too much $$ for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.