FS: 2 x 12" Image Dynamics IDQv1 D4.

XaznKewLguyX
10+ year member

bloop
SoCal
Item(s) for Sale:

Image Dynamics IDQv1 D4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Ran these in my car for a while but upgraded to IDMax's so gotta let these go. I'm sure most of you know what they are.

They are rated for 350w RMS and some of the best sounding subs out there.

Price:

$140 picked up in SoCAl or + Shipping and PP fees

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Shipped price to 43074?
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Shipping cost alone says its going to be $50, not sure if it will be worth it for you.

Not willing to ship the blown amp BTW, that offer only stands for local pick up.

If they'll fit in to a USPS flat large I'd be in to it-should be pretty close.
Dims would be 12x12x6. Without any packaging materials which I would be hesitant to do. So it wouldn’t fit. USPS quoted me $40 for a 16x16x16 box to Portland. Let me know if that sounds good to you. Can’t ship the blown amp though

Dims would be 12x12x6. Without any packaging materials which I would be hesitant to do. So it wouldn’t fit. USPS quoted me $40 for a 16x16x16 box to Portland. Let me know if that sounds good to you. Can’t ship the blown amp though
You wouldn't happen to have a box for it? I'm near Los Angeles.

You wouldn't happen to have a box for it? I'm near Los Angeles.

I do but it is currently housing my IDMax’s. I am willing to part with it but it will cost just as much as the idq’s as it is a birch box and wasn’t cheap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.