Detroit
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer Premier TS-W3001D4

# 12" Dual 4 ohms Premier® Champion Series PRO Subwoofer

# Power Handling:

* Peak: 3000 watts

* RMS: 1000 watts

# Impedance: Dual 4 ohms

# Air Suspension System for consistently clear, powerful, wide ranging bass response.

# 110oz Double-Stack Magnet with Double-Stack Top Plate

# Wide-Roll 3-Layer Fiber Radial Surround consists of two layers of urethane with a layer of interwoven fiber between them. It's strong, stable, and it reduces distortion. In addition, the wider-than-normal design provides a long, linear excursion for excellent control and heavy-duty durability.

# IMPP Cone with Carbon Fiber/Glass Fiber Reinforcement: Pioneer invented the process of injection-molding polypropylene to form a speaker cone. Now, the IMPP is reinforced with carbon and glass fiber, providing speaker cones with extraordinary strength and rigidity — and light weight. This is ideal for powerful, accurate music. And it gives the cones the durability needed for withstanding heat, humidity, and dust.

# Cast Aluminum Basket: one-piece aluminum basket assembly holds the motor assembly, cone, and magnet structure securely in place. The benefits of this design: reduced internal stress, superior damping, and increased magnetic efficiency.

# Integrated Single-Sided Silver Compression Wire Terminals

# Frequency Response: 18-700 Hz

# Sensitivity: 89 dB

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cosmetic 9.8/10

Mechanical 10/10

Price:

$200 + shipping / pair *OBO*

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'll ship them anywhere in the world, you pay shipping.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

63tx79.jpg

11vpt14.jpg

9t0kcp.jpg

how much use have these seen?
These were adult owned and probably never saw more than 500w each for a couple months. The guy liked bass to just blend with his music not like us lol.

I'd say a couple months. They are like new.

And people need to stop offering me $200 shipped...These weigh 30lbs each shipping is going to be around $70 plus packaging materials for them not to break during shipping

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.