FS: Orion 2500d Mono Amp

danteBirosel
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Orion 2500d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cosmetically: 8/10. Just the cap for one of the rca input (see picture below)

Functionality: Had this for a while and never had a problem with it. 10/10

Price:

$375 shipped. Also accepting any reasonable offers. No trades. Serious inquiries only.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Can ship via fedex tomorrow. Will insure and provide tracking number.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

photo3-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Bump for a sick amp. I have heard of these being ran at .5ohm before if you have a VERY stout electrical. If I had the money I would pick this up. GLWS
Oh, and do you know if a new RCA cam be had somewhere?
i've burped two @ .25 and burped four @ .5 all day, perhaps my fav amps so far.

i've burped two @ .25 and burped four @ .5 all day, perhaps my fav amps so far.
Definitely a great amp...thats why I bought two off CRXBMPN, lol. I've had mine at .5 daily for a while with no electrical issues. Clamped one with the car off at .5 ohms and it was doing 2850 watts on 13.4 volts, I know it puts out over 3k with the vehicle on. Someones gotta buy this bad boy.

gorgeous amp bro. this takes me back to the days of my first real system. I had one of these hooked up to two H2's. Great amp and can be ran at .5 just have to have electrical to back it up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.