SOLD FS: Original MJ18

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mitch86
5,000+ posts

±
Tennessee
Original model MJ-18 4 ohm. 600watts RMS. 120 shipped.

Sorry for shitty cellphone pics, but you get the idea. its a little dusty from sitting but otherwise like brand new.

http://img130.imageshack.us/g/sidek.jpg/

Forgot about this, but when i ordered the recone/basket no terminals were included. I bought some screw type terminals at radioshack and made it work. there is plenty of tensil there if you want to snip them and reconnect to terminals of your choice..but they are fine the way they are. heres pic:

Also have a like new DD 1508 single 4 ohm. Barely broken in, if it is even broken in all the way.. 125 shipped. pics later.

NO TRADES AS I HAVE SOMETHING I HAVE TO BUY. Serious buyers PM me and we will talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you still have the mj18 by next week end i might buy it.
Hopefully it wont be around that long. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Interested in motor, HUs, component speakers, cash, whatever really...someone make an offer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.