SOLD FS or trade Kicker kx2500

Decado2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I may be getting out of CA so this is sort of a feeler, I plan to keep my subs or at least some of them, but I want to maybe get rid of my amp to get a HT plate/sub amp.

So, for sale or trade is a kicker Kx 2500.1 , its in 100% working order and I do have the bass knob, I bought this from Dragnix, he can vouch for me that I am a decent dude, I do have other refs here as well.

I am looking to either trade this for a 1000 watt plate amp I can use for HT, or sell it for $450 shipped.

Cosmetically, amp is decent, there are scratches on it, but its not bad looking, I can take pics for interested members, I do have the end caps but one is broken and I have no clue where the end cap screws got along to.

I dont have the original box or the birth sheet either. I will ship UPS with insurance and tracking.

Please PM me, I am on daily! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.