SOLD FS or Trade: 2 18" RD audio alphas V1 + upgrades

Participant count
  • Participant list

trey4sports
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
KCMO
ive got 2 18" alphas for sale. These are the V1's however they were not the stock V1's, they were made especially for Evan from Team Havoc Audio (ROE member) and the suspension is extra stiff, highly resined spiders, and butyl foam mix surround.

I ran them for a couple months and liked em quite a bit, however im downgrading to a much smaller truck and i have to get rid of em.

im asking 550 shipped or i would be happy to entertain trades for a pair of 12's or 15's that work well sealed.

this is a video of the subs when Evan had them, unfortantetly i dont have a video camera so i never got any vids.

i would be happy to get better pics up with the date and everything if someone is interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.