Not open for further replies.

Osamu
10+ year member

Oahu
SOLD!!!!

Item(s) for Sale:

SOLD!!!!(2) O Audio TC2+ 10" 4 ohm DVC

Item(s) Description/Condition:

SOLD!!!!For those that don't know, O Audio used a TC2+ motor from the legendary TC sounds to create some great budget subwoofers a while ago. They have been literally sitting in my closet unused for the past 7 years. I used them for maybe a few months when I first got them, but then moved and sold the car they were in and never used them again.

Let me know if you need the T/S specs for them, I'm pretty sure I have them somewhere.

Price:

I am willing to let them go as a pair for $30 + shipping (please see below).

I am shipping from Hawaii so that's going to be the main costs for these. I looked up shipping for these, and it's going to cost approximately $55 EACH via USPS Priority (shipping from Hawaii [96813] and weight of each box is approximately 22 lbs). If you know a cheaper way to ship I am open to suggestions.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

CF8A3DAA-AB24-40C5-8614-9F587D4115DB_zpsuiep0mja.jpg

_MG_1766_zpspvyudjww.jpg

_MG_1765_zps0ijhjjdv.jpg

_MG_1764_zps3ovzcnhp.jpg

_MG_1763_zpsglr3uuta.jpg

_MG_1762_zpstzzqg3a3.jpg

_MG_1761_zpsxkleegqz.jpg

_MG_1758_zpsrv7zus7h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me a price shipped to 38619. And you could pack the two smaller boxes in a larger one and save some on shipping. I can send a 70lb 15" sub anywhere on the islands for 50~ thru ups.

Give me a price shipped to 38619. And you could pack the two smaller boxes in a larger one and save some on shipping. I can send a 70lb 15" sub anywhere on the islands for 50~ thru ups.
Thanks for the suggestion. I recall when I bought all my deadening stuff, I was able to get it over here for cheaper than I am seeing now. I did look up prices for a single box, and it would be slightly cheaper, but after the costs to buy a box and my time to go buy a box (the box store is not close to my house), I don't think it's worth it, but if someone prefers it this way, I can do it.

I will have to charge shipping based on what I am seeing from online calculators, but it's any cheaper once dropping off the boxes, I can provide a refund of the difference.

I searched throughout my old computer for the T/S Specs and I can't seem to find them... sorry. I'll rack my brain if they could be somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...