Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepintn
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

I recently purchased this t1000-4bdCP amp from a well known member over on the smd forums. It took about 4 weeks because of a series of delays to get the amp, and in that time my plans have been forced to make a drastic change, so i can no longer keep this amp. It is brand new, still in the shrink wrapping. for those unfamiliar, the constant power model means it makes the same power across 4, 2, and 1 ohm. The birth-sheet says its RMS is quite a bit above the 250x4 claim, i will attach a photo for verification.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 physically, its brand new

10/10 mechanically, its brand new

Price:

500 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will be shipped fedex ground

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

imag0465z.jpg

imag0466t.jpg

imag0467b.jpg

imag0468c.jpg
[/url]

way too much power, good for having headroom and keeping distortion low though. good luck with sale
its a beast of an amp, thats for sure. could be bridged to 2 channel mode also, or could be used to run 4 subs in the 350rms range. could also run your front stage off the front 2 channels and bridge the rear channel for sub(s), a lot of options with an amp this stout

up, just saw a sundown 200.4 sold for over 100 more than im asking and that amp puts out less watts at all ohms than this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...