FS: NIB Hybrid Audio Technologies I61-2

lingling1337
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: HAT I61-2

Item(s) Description/Condition: NIB, only opened to confirm contents.

Price: $220 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: The shop that was going to install these for me threw out one of the plastic bags the speakers come in... otherwise all accessories/hardware are included

Item Pictures:

HE393l.jpg

gDSfZl.jpg

GWhrbl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^I would install my car audio stuff, but hardware to install an aftermarket stereo in the Legacy I just bought runs upwards of $300. The original stereo is integrated with the climate control and so you have to order a new climate control with an open double DIN from japan.

^I would install my car audio stuff, but hardware to install an aftermarket stereo in the Legacy I just bought runs upwards of $300. The original stereo is integrated with the climate control and so you have to order a new climate control with an open double DIN from japan.
I used Line out converters to install everything. My ford has everything and anything imaginable running through the stock HU, including my climate, heated/AC seats, the phone, all stereo controls, nav, compass, sirius, BT radio, back up cam and so much other crap. You can do it just do it right. Are you running an amp to power them? I added an amp as well and that is why I needed the line out converters.

I used Line out converters to install everything. My ford has everything and anything imaginable running through the stock HU, including my climate, heated/AC seats, the phone, all stereo controls, nav, compass, sirius, BT radio, back up cam and so much other crap. You can do it just do it right. Are you running an amp to power them? I added an amp as well and that is why I needed the line out converters.

dont mean to thread jack- but you just used a regular $20 loc? no processor or dsp or anything fancier than a regular loc? ... just wondering. i use my stock hu also. so im always curious when people run systems off their stock hu and i like to hear/compare about the quality they get out of it.

.. glws to OP. great speakers. if they were a little cheapr i might pick them up for rear fill.

dont mean to thread jack- but you just used a regular $20 loc? no processor or dsp or anything fancier than a regular loc? ... just wondering. i use my stock hu also. so im always curious when people run systems off their stock hu and i like to hear/compare about the quality they get out of it.

.. glws to OP. great speakers. if they were a little cheapr i might pick them up for rear fill.
They were a little more about 40 bucks each, but yea I went with them and they work pretty well. I might switch over to the bit one, only because when I switch from CD, AM/FM, Sirius or BT radio they all seem to play at different volumes. They did this before I added the amp so im not sure if the bit one will clean this up at all but a few people said it will help.

Got one possible buyer but nothing solid yet. I'm going on vacation in a couple days and could use the cash so shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.