FS: Motorola Droid

Digital Designs
10+ year member

Aclministrator
Limestone NY
Anyone interested in a Droid for Verizon Wireless? I got this about a little over a week ago, and already dropped it and cracked the screen. i will be getting a brand new one through insurance, and will be looking to sell it. It will come with original box, the phone, the wall/USB charger, and the 16gb Micro SD card i got with it. It will be a brand new phone when I get it back, and I can take pictures then. Right now I am just gauging interest to see if anyone on here wants it or if I should just throw it on EBay. I would like to get 305 shipped for it. Let me know guys. And if you want, I can get a pic of the current one I have to prove I have the phone, but the screen is cracked and it is not the one you would be getting. I also will take partial trades for lesser VZW phones(env touch, env3, etc...no more smartphones though) or maybe a pair of nice 10 inch subs, or 5.25 or 6 inch components.

I think you are confused philly. What he is doing is selling the new phone he is getting back from Verizon after they replace it under the insurance policy. Really wish you would have posted this earlier since I just purchased my droid with a contract yesterday lol. But good luck with the sale...

I think you are confused philly. What he is doing is selling the new phone he is getting back from Verizon after they replace it under the insurance policy. Really wish you would have posted this earlier since I just purchased my droid with a contract yesterday lol. But good luck with the sale...
Yes, this is what I am doing. This is probably against the rules, but its more of a feeler at the moment. I will be going to the VZW store and getting a new one on Monday. Right now the phone works 100% but has the crack in the screen, which is 100% cosmetic. You can still see the whole screen, and it still works just fine as a touch screen. If anyone would be interested, I would sell it as is for $200 shipped.

Yes, this is what I am doing. This is probably against the rules, but its more of a feeler at the moment. I will be going to the VZW store and getting a new one on Monday. Right now the phone works 100% but has the crack in the screen, which is 100% cosmetic. You can still see the whole screen, and it still works just fine as a touch screen. If anyone would be interested, I would sell it as is for $200 shipped.
Technically it is, but it's not like those rules are enforced these days...

On topic, I'd love a droid but I can't afford it at the moment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Technically it is, but it's not like those rules are enforced these days...
On topic, I'd love a droid but I can't afford it at the moment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Trade me stuff for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I want, What you need for trade? I have a Blackberry tour but you said no smart phones.
Anything interesting would be nice lol. No smartphones though, since I would just turn around and try to sell that. I would look at car audio stuff, electronics, mostly cash though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Digital Designs

10+ year member
Aclministrator
Digital Designs
Limestone NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies