FS: Monster Cable I404, I402, I400 and Y-spliiters RCA's

Participant count
  • Participant list

treylittlefield
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
1. Product: ^^^^^ the longer ones are 4 meters. the shorter one is .5 meters. Y-Splitters are 1 female 2 male.I paid $250+ for all of this. I will have pics of the splitters soon. Got to dig them outta the closet.

2. Specs:

I404

• 13.12 ft. (4 meters) of 404 XLN Xtreme Series 4-Channel Audio Interconnect Cable
  • Split tip center pin for an even tighter connection and greater contact pressure
  • 8-Cut Turbine ultra-polished MirrorChrome connectors for connectivity and optimal corrosion resistance
  • Ultra-low profile Stubby connector design for hassle-free installation
  • 3-Way Time Correct windings separate high, mid and low frequency wire networks for a natural sound
  • MicroFiber dielectric for faster transients and wider dynamic range
  • PEX Dielectric for additional insulation of wire networks for reduced interference
  • XLN Xtreme technology provides 80dB noise rejection for clear sound
  • Duraflex HexMash protective jacket for easy installation and durability

I402

• Cable Length: 13.12ft. (4 meters)
  • Color: Silver/Gray
  • Made using exclusive monster patented technologies to produce the highest class cable possible
  • Monster design improves contact pressure and lowers distortion, giving you a clearer signal transfer
  • 8-Cut Turbine Ultra-Polished MirrorChrome Connectors maximize surface area and creates higher contact mass for precision signal transfer.
  • Ultra-Low Profile Stubby Connector Design for easy installation
  • 3-Way Time Correct Windings improve clarity and accurately reproduce amplitude and phase response
  • MicroFiber Dielectric isolates individual wire networks for faster transfer
  • PEX Dielectric Prevents signal loss and provides more accurate signal transfer
  • Duraflex Hexmesh Protective Jacket minimizes friction for easy install
  • XLN Xtreme Construction provides protection against interference up to 80dB

3. Description/Condition: works fine. there are a few cuts in the rubber boot...only cosmetic they work fine. The shorter one is brand new never used. The ONLY reason i am getting rid of these are that im moving my amps and they just aren't long enough.

4. Price: : $200 shipped OBO. trades would be for longer rcas of very good quality, around 100ft of good speaker wire, techflex, jsut offer up.

5. Pictures:

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 799x597.
IMG_20110313_150724.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 799x597.
IMG_20110312_140102.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_20110312_135923.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_20110312_135848.jpg

wol_error.gif
IMG_20110312_135834.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.