Lebanon, TN
Item(s) for Sale:

1. 48' of orange Execution Audio 1/0 CCA

2. ~40' of black Execution Audio 1/0 CCA

3. 50' of Knu 10ga CCA speaker wire

4. 6 meter Vampire Wire RCA

5. 1 meter Vampire Wire RCA

6. xScorpion Dual 0 Gauge Ring Terminal

7. Knu 1/0 ANL Fuse Holder (w/ 250a fuse)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

All is brand new except for the fuse holder

Price:

1. $1 per foot

2. $1 per foot

3. $15

4. $35

5. $25

6. $5

7. $15

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipped at buyers expense, most likely USPS flat rate

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

4iiq8x.jpg

dm47m1.jpg

16ld9v9.jpg

2s0jofr.jpg

21ft of orange 1/0 sold, 15ft pending. That leaves ~11ft since I add a few inches to each order
THATS BIG ROKO DOGS WIRE //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif thanks brother very easy guy to buy from in and out lol great seller!!!!

How much fot 17ft and i guess ring terminals
I only have one crimp ring terminal other than the double set screw ring terminal posted.

I would do $17 plus shipping or $30 plus shipping if you wanted the fuse holder too. I'll throw in the crimp terminal free. Add $5 if you want the double 1/0 terminal. Shipping would probably be about $10

Does the fuse come with it and i need a 0 g ground

I only have one crimp ring terminal other than the double set screw ring terminal posted.
I would do $17 plus shipping or $30 plus shipping if you wanted the fuse holder too. I'll throw in the crimp terminal free. Add $5 if you want the double 1/0 terminal. Shipping would probably be about $10

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.