FS-misc wires,amp kits,speaker wire,fuse holder,Knu,bunch of stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWiZTiD859
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
KY
1. Product:

Speaker Wire

Knu eko Kable 16 ga. blue

(3) 25" runs

(1) 18" run

Walmart yellowish/gold color true 14ga

(1) 74"(6ft 2in) run

(1) 75"(6ft 3in) run

(1) 135"(11ft 3in) run

(1) 114"(9ft 6in) run

No name true 12ga. copper side/silver side

(1) 4ft run

Power Wire

American Bass 4ga red each run has ring terminal on both ends

(1) 29"(2ft 5in) run. both ring terminals white.

(1) 25"(2ft 1in) run. both ring terminals blue.

Scosche 4ga red pretty close to real 4ga. has terminals on ends

(1) 28"(2ft 4in) run. one term. black the other is white.

Scosche 8ga blue

(1) 13" run with ring terminal on one end

(1) 16ft run

Scosche 8ga clear/silver

(1) 23" run with ring terminal on one end

Knukonceptz KLM CCA 4ga blue

(1) 13" run with terminal on one end

(1) 16.5ft run

Knukonceptz KLM CCA 4ga white

(1) 35"(2ft 11in) run with terminal on one end

Misc.

Scosche 2ch RCA cable about 17ft

Scosche distribution block 1 4ga IN and 2 8ga OUT

Scosche in-line fuse holder MAXI fuses 4ga or 8ga

6 8gauge plastic firewall gromets

20 wire ties

8 assorted butt-connectors

6 assorted MAXI fuses (2)100amp (3)40amp (1)80amp

1 antenna adaptor universal,has 4 diff. plugs plus the one that goes to HU

1 in line fuse holder,not for car audio,just a general electrical fuse

1 GM side post battery terminal,short one

2 terminal posts for enclosures,used to hook up speakers from inside box

1 HU trim peice,not sure what HU it came from but Im sure it will fit many

1 Knu in line fuse holder w/ 80amp fuse. the outer plastic got kinda melted but it still works fine.

2. Specs:

I have no need for this stuff and its just been sitting in a box so I thought maybe someone could get some use out of it. You can make 2 amp kits,1 4ga and 1 8ga you would need another set of RCAs tho,or 1 run of 4ga split in to 2 runs of 8ga. It comes with various lengths of speaker wire to for shor runs. It comes with 3 peices of 4ga that could be used for the big 3,thats what i used them for anyways. Plus some random install accessories.

3. Description/Condition:

Everything is used and most of the wire is kind of dirty but none of it is burned or has any cuts or anythingn like that. The RCAs work fine,they just are not "top of the line". The 3 short runs of 4ga I used for my "big 3" and it worked great for me. Actually the Knu KLM 4ga is in pretty nice shape,only thing wrong with that kit is the fuse holder melted a little on the outer plastic but it doesnt effect it at all,and it doesnt come with the RCAs or remote wire. Im throwing in some random accessories too just b/c I have no use for them. Hopefully someone can use most of this stuff,maybe for a girlfriends system or a starter system for a buddy or etc.

If no one wants it,Im striping all the wire and taking it to my scrap yard. How much is copper going for these days? lol

4. Price:

Im not really sure where to start so lets start it at $45.95 shipped OBO. Shipping will be $10.95 I checked to see if all this would stuff in to a medium flate rate box and indeed it did! So shipping will be a flate $10.95 to anywhere! Thats probably the cheapest method anyways considering this stuff is pretty heavy!

5. Pictures:

Speaker Wire & RCAs

dsc00643bt.jpg

American Bass and Scosche 4ga big 3 kit

dsc00645j.jpg

Scosche 8ga amp kit,in-line fuse holder and RCAs in other pics but it is a complete kit except the remote wire

dsc00646va.jpg

Knukonceptz KLM CCA 4ga wire,comes with matching in-line fuse holder w/ fuse but not pictured

dsc00648hd.jpg

Scosche dist. block,in-line fuse holder and Knu in-line fuse holder

dsc00649sf.jpg

Wire ties,butt-connectors,gromets,MAXI fuses,terminal posts,GM bettery terminal

dsc00651c.jpg

HU trim peice,in-line fuse,for light electrical duty (please do not try to use this for your car stereo!! lol),and the funky antenna adaptor that will fit almost any HU ever made lol

dsc00653xj.jpg

Oh and as of now I am NOT splitting this up at all!! It would cost me too much to ship everything individually. So either you buy it all or none! Thanks for looking!!

Trade for a pair of Phoenix Gold RSD5's? Please at least ship me that antenna adapter, I need it badly!!!
I really have no need at all for speakers,sorry. Shoot me a price you think is fair on that antenna adaptor if thats all you need. And I may sell you just that.

I really have no need at all for speakers,sorry. Shoot me a price you think is fair on that antenna adaptor if thats all you need. And I may sell you just that.
dylan (bobb) is a good guy, sell to him please //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

dylan (bobb) is a good guy, sell to him please //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I know he is a good guy. Ive been around this forum long enough to tell that about him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

Actually as far as trades go I would consider any good quality OFC true 4 gauge,around 17-20ft of red or blue and 3-4ft of black for ground. Also willing to trade for good quality speaker wire,probably 14 gauge,maybe 16 gauge and maybe even 12gauge. But Ill be needing at least 100ft if not more. So if you have any of that stuff,offer up! Worst I can say is no //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Speaker wire also must be true to gauge!

I need the ab 4 gauge runs. And 5 feet of knu 4 gauge. Pm me sir. Zip is 53185
Im willing to split all this up but I dont want to cut any of the wire. So if you want just the American Bass runs or want to buy all of the Knu let me know and we'll go from there.

Also I got a couple more things to add to this list. I have a wiring harness and HU install kit from a 2001 S10,Im sure they will fit other vehicles but not sure on which ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...