Status
Not open for further replies.

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
Item(s) for Sale:

Grado SR80i Headphones

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Minty with original box, paperwork and adapter.

These are an open back style headphone with a low impedance. These can be easily driven with an iPod, phone, etc.

My review of them:

Grado Labs SR80i Headphone Review | PC-Babble

Price:

$105 shipped/OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Via flat rate USPS. If you request Fedex or UPS you will pay the difference in shipping charges.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

ibxG4GjUl2kTn9.jpg

ipHsti6kba8jP.jpg

ib0Ao7x2EMHt3W.jpg

could you ship to an APO Via USPS flat rate? Also would you say that you would need a headphone amplifier for these or are they fine being powered by say an Ipod. Also how is the noise isolation (from the outside in)?

These are an open back style headphone with a low impedance. These can be easily driven with an iPod, phone, etc.

My review of them:

Grado Labs SR80i Headphone Review | PC-Babble
could you ship to an APO Via USPS flat rate? Also would you say that you would need a headphone amplifier for these or are they fine being powered by say an Ipod. Also how is the noise isolation (from the outside in)?
Id consider shipping there.

No amp needed per my original post.

Noise isolation is not that good. These are open back headphones. They are not meant for isolation. They are meant to be open and maintain stage width and detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

whitedragon551

5,000+ posts
whitedragon551
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied