SOLD FS: MINT 15" Rl-P ~~200$ SHIPPED~~~

Zackdp
10+ year member

have here a mint 15" rl-p D2. was running 2 and traded the other for a bunch of power tools, i had kept this one for my next setup but have changed my mind. i paid 595$ for both at my front door so 200$ shipped sounds reasonable. below is a link with pics and is also the main forum where i have all my posts/references.

http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=090706

Excepting paypal.

35921022283.jpg

35921022211.jpg

35921022259.jpg

how do these compare to w7's and such?
i ran a w7 for a little bit but not long enough to actually give accurate judgment - my zapco was stable at 4ohm and the woofer would wire down to 3ohm which meant that i couldnt sub longer then 15 min before protection

it hit lower then my rl-ps but not as high and not nearly as loud, the w7 was more accurate of course but when your bumpin lil jon and such thier is no difference. i would compare the rl-p with my old XXX, not as low but as far as SQ it is more comparable then a w7....

id have to say i favored the rl-p over both the other woofers and NOT because im selling one its just that the w7s and XXX lack top end. some songs my XXX pounded to hell while the rl-ps were lacking while some songs my rl-ps make your head hurt while the w7 wouldnt even move...... more often then not the rl-ps pounded over a more common frequency range then the w7/xxx...... hope this helped...

These classifieds are so active, if you neglect your thread for a week, these guys will forget about it. Keep bumpin 'er up. I still say it'll sell quick. I sold mine in a few days, for more than you're asking.

bump for a killer sub. excellent sq and definitely got loud enough to push my eardrums in with relatively little power..

good luck man. someone take advantage of this hella deal!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Zackdp

10+ year member
Zackdp
Modesto, Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from