SOLD FS Massive Audio CA 100 (not working properly)

YourNameHere
10+ year member

CarAudio.com VIP
as the title states this thing is cosmetically flawless, i bought it brand spankin new i've only had it for about 3 or 4 weeks then something went wrong....I dont know how to fix it and dont wanna even try. It still powers on and produces sound, but just doesnt get as loud as it was, comes with birthsheet original box and manual.... So if any of you electronic experts out there want this (and can probably fix it)..... this was like $750 back in the day and is still practically brand new, anyway on to the pics....... if you want more gut shots just let me know!!!

specs-----> http://www.massiveaudio.com/store/ca-100-a-b-car-audio-amplifier-c-263-p-1-pr-16198.html

since i have to list a price $50 shipped------ make me an offer!!!!

DSC02030.jpg

DSC02029.jpg

DSC02026.jpg

DSC02032.jpg

yeah massive audio was bein shady with the warranty so i dont wanna waste my time sendin it in and have them tell me its not covered, user error, ect, ect..... ya know

c'mon somebody's gotta want this and be able to fix it......if you can get it to work properly its a badd@ss amp!!!!

You aren't the first person I seen where they didn't want to warranty there amps thats why the stereo shop i deal with quit selling there product cause of the same problem a week or so then there junk. So anyways Good Luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.