SOLD FS: Kicker ZX750.1

jmass03
10+ year member

FL
Getting rid of my Kicker ZX750.1. I used it for one year, it was powering my JL12W7. It was bench tested at over 930 watts. No problems what so ever - still has a factory warranty, as well as a three year squaretrade warranty I purchased separately. Only reason I'm selling it is I'm thinking of moving to a larger amp. I bought it new for $280 - I think $175 shipped is pretty fair. I'm located in Orlando, FL if anyone wants to pick it up locally. I have all the original boxes and accessories that came with it.

Here are the specs:

ZX Series Class D Monoblock Amplifier

RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 375W x 1

RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 750W x 1

MOSFET power supply

Wired remote bass level control included

LED power and protection indicators

Tuned Bass EQ (0-18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)

Balanced differential inputs make KICKER ZX Amplifiers compatible with any factory radios

Eliminates unwanted noise in a system

Boost, gain, and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access, and a handy protection indicator featuring a new flashing yellow low-voltage light enhances the end panel

Speaker-level inputs compatible (switchable) through RCA connection

Preamp RCA outputs

Automatic turn on modes: remote, DC offset, or signal sense

Thermal, voltage, and short circuit protection circuitry

Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)

Subsonic Filter (24 dB at 25 Hz)

CEA-2006 compliant amplifier

14-11/16"L x 2-1/8"H x 9-5/8"D

I've included pictures of it installed in my application and also in the box with a few other items next to it.

IMG_4338-1.jpg

IMG_4262.jpg

IMG_4260.jpg

IMG_4256.jpg

One of the most bullet proof amps i know of as long as you dont run below 1.75 ohm. I might have a buddy that wants it ill let you know

but for now bump for you

A friend of mine purchased a Sony HDR-SR1 several months ago. Its output file is formated in AVCHD (mts) and it came with a software that allows him to convert the file DVD PAL system. But the conversion process takes 3 to 4 hours, and sometimes it even hanged or paused, no to mention wasting blank DVDs because there are already data written into it.

In this case, I offered him a solution, that is, to convert MTS file to some DVD playable file, VOB, in my knowledge could be the typical one. Here, someone may ask me, what is VOB, why it can be supported by DVD? Then let us explore its mystery together.

VOB stands for DVD Video Object. It is basically one of the core files found on DVD video discs which can contain video, audio, subtitle and menu contents multiplexed together into stream form.

Then let us turn to the solution, the problem mentioned above can be smoothly solved by using our powerful and efficient MTS to VOB converter for Mac software, which can convert the MTS file to VOB file with good quality and fast speed, besides you are also allowed to set output settings like video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and apply special video effects to the file. Batch conversion, trim and crop videos, preview videos before converting are supported as well.

Tutorial

Guidance on how to convert MTS to VOB on Mac

Step 1: Download and install MTS to VOB Converter for Mac

Free download the software and install it at the specific location, and then have a test. As this is a trial version for all users, just feel free to have a try.

Step 2: Load file

Click Add File on the top of the panel to browse your computer hard disk to import the MTS file to convert. Batch conversion is supported, besides you can check properties of the source file by clicking Properties to see if it is the right file to convert.

Step 3: Select output format and the directory

Click the drop-down list of Profile beside Settings tab on the top of the panel to select VOB as the output format, and then click Browse beside Open button to browse your computer hard disk to specify a location to store the converted file.

select-format.jpg

Step 4: Trim video

There are three buttons available on the top of the panel beside Add File: Trim, Effect, Crop. You can do corresponding editing by clicking corresponding button. For example, if you want cut the video into certain length, you can click Trim button to pop up a Trim window, where you can do your cutting by simply draging the first slider to set the start time, and the second slider to set the end time.

trim-video.jpg

Step 5: Conversion

Click Convert button to start converting automatically. Tick "Open output folder when conversion finished" you will be directed to the location of the converted file.

A friend of mine purchased a Sony HDR-SR1 several months ago. Its output file is formated in AVCHD (mts) and it came with a software that allows him to convert the file DVD PAL system. But the conversion process takes 3 to 4 hours, and sometimes it even hanged or paused, no to mention wasting blank DVDs because there are already data written into it.
In this case, I offered him a solution, that is, to convert MTS file to some DVD playable file, VOB, in my knowledge could be the typical one. Here, someone may ask me, what is VOB, why it can be supported by DVD? Then let us explore its mystery together.

VOB stands for DVD Video Object. It is basically one of the core files found on DVD video discs which can contain video, audio, subtitle and menu contents multiplexed together into stream form.

Then let us turn to the solution, the problem mentioned above can be smoothly solved by using our powerful and efficient MTS to VOB converter for Mac software, which can convert the MTS file to VOB file with good quality and fast speed, besides you are also allowed to set output settings like video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and apply special video effects to the file. Batch conversion, trim and crop videos, preview videos before converting are supported as well.

Tutorial

Guidance on how to convert MTS to VOB on Mac

Step 1: Download and install MTS to VOB Converter for Mac

Free download the software and install it at the specific location, and then have a test. As this is a trial version for all users, just feel free to have a try.

Step 2: Load file

Click Add File on the top of the panel to browse your computer hard disk to import the MTS file to convert. Batch conversion is supported, besides you can check properties of the source file by clicking Properties to see if it is the right file to convert.

Step 3: Select output format and the directory

Click the drop-down list of Profile beside Settings tab on the top of the panel to select VOB as the output format, and then click Browse beside Open button to browse your computer hard disk to specify a location to store the converted file.

select-format.jpg

Step 4: Trim video

There are three buttons available on the top of the panel beside Add File: Trim, Effect, Crop. You can do corresponding editing by clicking corresponding button. For example, if you want cut the video into certain length, you can click Trim button to pop up a Trim window, where you can do your cutting by simply draging the first slider to set the start time, and the second slider to set the end time.

trim-video.jpg

Step 5: Conversion

Click Convert button to start converting automatically. Tick "Open output folder when conversion finished" you will be directed to the location of the converted file.
WTF?

One of the most bullet proof amps i know of as long as you dont run below 1.75 ohm. I might have a buddy that wants it ill let you know
but for now bump for you
Let me know! It's still up for sale!! TTT

Emicsoft VOB Converter for Mac, a professional and unique mac os x software designed by Emicsoft Studio, is willing to help mac users who want to convert vob to avi mac, and convert vob to other optimized video formats like WMV, 3GP, MP4, MOV, FLV, MOD, TOD and other audio formats MP3, AAC, AC3, etc., also you can convert vob to iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Creative Zen, etc.

guide.gif

With Emicsoft MPEG Converter for Mac, users can convert MPEG 1/2 to MOV, MP4, AVI, DivX, XviD, 3GP, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF, VOB, etc.

Emicsoft Mod Converter for Mac, professional and exquisite, is helpful to assist you convert mod files to other popular video and audio formats.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.