FS: Kicker 1/0 wire,welding 2/0 wire, distro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch86
5,000+ posts

±
Tennessee
Item(s) for Sale:

17ft of Kicker Hyperflex 1/0. ~9 ft of 2/0 welding cable. kicker distro, 2 2/0 lugs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The kicker wire is used, 2/0 is brand new. the 2/0 is slightly bigger than the kicker as far as wire size. about the same overall size.

Price:

90 shipped for everything. Would like to sell it all together. Only trade would be really slim components or possibly coaxils.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

oqhgjq.jpg

would u sell me the distro separately?
would really like to sell it all together. If someone wants just the wire I might hold on to the distro for you until I ship something else. its just kind of a hassle to have to ship 3-4 things at 3-4 different times. but i'll keep you in mind...

ill give u either a alpine pdx 100.4, MA audio 1200.4 autotek sx2200 rockford bd500 for everything? i got more stuff, fluke meters and all

Back up for sale... No longer interested in trades. Not interested in seperating. 90 shipped takes it all.

Also have a roll of Audio Technix sound deadner... Ill work out a package deal for both, or 55 shipped for the deadener.

Bump.. I will throw in a Kicker fuse holder and various short runs with ring terminals (from the big 3). 100 shipped for everything!! Lets get it sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...