FS: Kicker 1/0 wire,welding 2/0 wire, distro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch86
5,000+ posts

±
Tennessee
Item(s) for Sale:

17ft of Kicker Hyperflex 1/0. ~9 ft of 2/0 welding cable. kicker distro, 2 2/0 lugs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The kicker wire is used, 2/0 is brand new. the 2/0 is slightly bigger than the kicker as far as wire size. about the same overall size.

Price:

90 shipped for everything. Would like to sell it all together. Only trade would be really slim components or possibly coaxils.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

oqhgjq.jpg

sweet price, man! wish i hadnt spent my money on GOW 3
Apparently not sweet enough! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Need this gone people....

Can you get a side by side shot? Never really have gotten to see how much bigger 2/0 is
Think I have one on my phone, but Im too lazy to upload it at the moment.. lol But really and truly, this 2/0 welding cable is about the same overall size as the kicker 1/0. But there is less outter jacket and slightly more wire. I expected it to be bigger honestly.(thats what she said) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

This is crazy....cant get rid of stuff even when I give crazy deals //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i'm interested in the kicker wire.

if someone else wants to buy the welding\lugs\distro? willing to split that way?

pm me if so

i'm interested in the kicker wire.
if someone else wants to buy the welding\lugs\distro? willing to split that way?

pm me if so
Not really interested in splitting. Splitting it up means more shipping costs and even less money for me. Think I'm already giving a pretty good deal. I'd rather someone buy it all and sell what they dont want. But PM me with what you'd pay for the Kicker and I'll look into it!

Not really interested in splitting. Splitting it up means more shipping costs and even less money for me. Think I'm already giving a pretty good deal. I'd rather someone buy it all and sell what they dont want. But PM me with what you'd pay for the Kicker and I'll look into it!
I guarantee you if you split it up, it will sell much faster. Ship everything out in flat rate boxes and charge everyone accordingly so you wont be out any money.

I guarantee you if you split it up, it will sell much faster. Ship everything out in flat rate boxes and charge everyone accordingly so you wont be out any money.
Yeah I understand that also...but also dont have time to run back and forth to ship things, get supplies, etc... Just too much hassle.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

thats the reason I tried to make this a very fair deal so someone would buy it fast, wether they needed it all or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...