SOLD FS: Kenwood Excelon speakers

LexNBimmer
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have two pair that are in excellent condition with grills, no box, but well packaged for delivery to your door via Fed Ex. One pair 6.5 and the other 5.25

I'd need to sell these fast can't leave them behind when I move next week and they cannot go with... These have been used for about 1 month.

Asking $70 for both pair.

Perfect EBay and AudioGon.com feedback under "Anacondastan"

Since your post count is 1 it'd help your sell if you had pics with the user name and date on it. Refs from other forums will help you too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I have two pair that are in excellent condition with grills, no box, but well packaged for delivery to your door via Fed Ex. One pair 6.5 and the other 5.25I'd need to sell these fast can't leave them behind when I move next week and they cannot go with... These have been used for about 1 month.

Asking $70 for both pair.

Perfect EBay and AudioGon.com feedback under "Anacondastan"

Interested, what are the model numbers? Thanks

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o240/LexNBimmer/Kenwood-1.jpg[/img]"]

IM000792b.jpg

Watch out for LexNBimmer. This guy tried to screw me over on a sale, and now is sending me harrasing emails constantly. He is just a kid who throws a fit when he sees that the world dosent revolve around him. Doing any kind of transaction with him will get you a big headache real quick.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.