FS: K5LA Train Horns. THE REAL THING

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there anyway to make em deeper sounding? more like semi's? i don't like the train sound as much.. would rather have a deep one...
look up "ship horns" on youtube or something like that, heres one

but the k5la will make you **** your pants if you heard it unexpected...

is there anyway to make em deeper sounding? more like semi's? i don't like the train sound as much.. would rather have a deep one...
Like that bigass horn in Lord of the Rings.. If I could fit that in my car along with everything else, I'd take it.

What exactly comes with the sale? Just the horns themselves?
THis is each single horn with brand new internals and the manifold on which they go on

that's not too bad of a price. too bad I don't have the money for that right now. I don't need 'em now anyways.
NOT AT ALL! look on ebay and look how much they are going for! now offer me a price lol

YOU CAN but u dont wanna do that lol... if u want like semi holes all u do is bore out the holes the air goes in thru

Like that bigass horn in Lord of the Rings.. If I could fit that in my car along with everything else, I'd take it.
if u heard this thing in peroson i bet ud buy it lol

lets find a way to make one fit some where on a crx
ive sold one to a person that owned a prius.. im sure if he can fit it you can too... i have special brackets that allows u to seperate the horns as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

farmerehsan

10+ year member
144.6 db
farmerehsan
Tampa
Start date
Participants