FS: K5LA Train Horns. THE REAL THING

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerehsan
10+ year member

144.6 db
Tampa
These are K5LA.. Just look them up on youtube and see how loud these things are.. THey are for sale and these are brand new..

This is not the cheap ****. this is the real deal.

Price is $800 obo.

MetallicK5LA_2.jpg

MetallicK5LA_1.jpg

JUST FOR SIZE COMPARRIOSN: this is a k3HA. the k5 has 2 more bells

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjUtMjAwOTA0MTUtMTA0M.jpg

i dont understand why someone would spend 800 on so dam train horns, all to what... scare people?
that and when your on the expressway and some ahole cuts you off and your stock horn wont cut it this will let them know you cut someone off and most of the time they think its a truck or something and will move back in the other lane. lol great set of horns here i have the same set and they friggin rock man good stuff here GL free bump

that and when your on the expressway and some ahole cuts you off and your stock horn wont cut it this will let them know you cut someone off and most of the time they think its a truck or something and will move back in the other lane. lol great set of horns here i have the same set and they friggin rock man good stuff here GL free bump
thanks chief.. I got a **** load of k3 and k5s sittin around... i need to sell these..

GIVE ME UR OFFERS...

can you rent them to me? i have a really annoying neighbor i would like to scare and then ship them back to you. i have no other use for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

farmerehsan

10+ year member
144.6 db
farmerehsan
Tampa
Start date
Participants