SOLD FS: JL Audio 500/1 JL 12w7

coupes-r-tits
10+ year member

I have a JL 500/1 that i'd like to sell. I'd like 220 for it, but will entertain offers.

The 12w7 is in need of some lovin. If you want one that could use some repairing...come and get it! sell for $200?

The sub cosmetically has a couple blemishes. First is the surrounding foam, it has a rub mark but doesn't go through the foam.

Secondly, the center cap has been punctured and has a patch over the hole to temporarily fix it.

On the back side of the sub, the negative wire has been broken. The sub works fine, i've soldered the wire back to the terminal(not on the speaker, but the part that you would clip a wire onto).

That's all. Please let me know if your interested.

sale no longer pending. nothing has came of it. Follks, i think i made the sub sound worse than it is. It works great, just has a couple cosmetic negatives.

As far as the amp...it works great and looks great. i originally said 220 for amp, and will now sell for 220 shipped. that's about $20 off.

I hope you take the time to ask about any of these items if youre remotely interested. The prices are set to sell quickly. I'll give it until Friday on this site, and will post them on eBay that evening.

Thanks for looking.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

coupes-r-tits

10+ year member
coupes-r-tits
Arlington, VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from