FS: JL Audio 300/2V2 and Alpine PDX 1.600M(brand new in box)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Pgvietsider
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: JL AUDIO 300/2V2 And Alpine PDX 1.600M

Item(s) Description/Condition: The JL Audio 300/2V2 is slightly used still have box for it in great shape 10/10 cosmetics and 100% working order. The Alpine PDX 1.600M is still brand new in box only out to take pics.

Price: 150.00 for the JL Audio 300/2V2 and 200.00 OBO for the Alpine PDX 1.600M Payment via PayPal will ship USPS priority mail please payment as gift so no paypal fees thanks

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Ill pay for shipping

Item Pictures:
bothamps.jpg
alpineamp.jpg
alpineamp2.jpg
jl3.jpg
jlamp2.jpg
jlaudioamp.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.