SOLD Fs: Jl 500/1

DaveVT
10+ year member

Like A Boss
VT
Ok, I am selling a JL 500/1. The case is pretty beat up. Mainly the black heatsink pieces on the side. as well as some scuffs on the top. Also the bottom cover is missing as well as a mounting foot. This amp does work 100% though. Perfect if you're gonna hide it or have a dead one with a good case. Make an offer as I dont even know where to start on pricing. I have seen nice ones getting 250 so obviously I dont want that much.

How did it get so beat up?

Did you drop it off a 2 story building or something?

Can I get some pics on the the light?

Will you take any trades?

no trades....sorry. I got it in its current condition. Guy that had it mounted it on his box and it scraped on the back speaker deck. I have other pics but I would have to email em to ya. imageshack is bein a pain in the ass.

email me pics please

e_eadington @ yahoo.com (no spaces

BTW, if you want to sell this fast Ill do $125 right now even without the pics.

sorry, amp is already sold. Thanks for the interest though. pm me for other items I am still selling if ya want.

sorry, amp is already sold. Thanks for the interest though. pm me for other items I am still selling if ya want.
no worries, i was just going to make an impulse buy for no real reason. lol.

out of curiosity what did you get for it?

175 shipped with overnight shipping. It was an quick sell so I could do an impulse buy myself.....lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.