SOLD Fs JBL HOME AUDIO!

Participant count
  • Participant list
hey im looking for a cheap to decent 5.1 surround system. speakers/sub/reciever if you can do anything for me. let me know

-Mac
everything but the reviever i can do. gimme your price range and i'll let you know what i can do for you.

adam

this may sound a little obsurd but would i be able to get a speaker set for ~200? not real familiar with jbls prices so just et me know if thats rediculously low.

-Mac

this may sound a little obsurd but would i be able to get a speaker set for ~200? not real familiar with jbls prices so just et me know if thats rediculously low.

-Mac
i've got a set that will cost you 500+tax in stores that i can get you for around 275+shipping. it's 5.1 here is the description:

This complete home cinema speaker package includes all the speakers you need to re-create the excitement of a movie theater. The four satellites are true 2-way speakers with titanium-laminate dome tweeters. The center channel speaker uses the same transducers as the satellites for seamless pans, but has two midranges for extra power and clarity in the dialogue channel. The 100-watt powered subwoofer delivers thunderous, penetrating bass. All cables and satellite wall-mount brackets are included. The satellite and center speakers are all video-shielded for convenient placement near a television.

Complete 6-Piece Home Cinema Speaker Package

the other option if you just wanted the 5 speaker surround sound without the sub is this one that follows. now if you go this way i can get you the price listed above on a sub as well and might cut you a deal. this one would cost you 500 alone and i can get it for you at the same price as the other set of speakers.

This complete home-cinema speaker package includes four N24II satellites and a voice-matched N-CENTERII center speaker that maximizes dialogue intelligibility while preserving seamless pans and flyovers. The PolyPlas™ (polymer-coated cellulose fiber) cone woofer features traditional JBL engineering; the same technologies used in JBL's Professional equipment that can be found in stadiums, music halls and move theaters around the world. Shielded components allow placement near video monitors. High-temperature, oversized Kapton® voice coil and HeatScape® motor structure allow these speakers to effortlessly play all types of movies and music. Match with a JBL PowerBass™ powered subwoofer for a complete home theater speaker system.

Five-Piece Home-Cinema Speaker Package

lemme know though man.

adam

hey sorry to waste your time. i just talked to my roommate and he blew all his money on pot and i dont have that kinda cash myslef so im not gonna be gettin anything. sorry

-Mac

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.