2   0   0
10+ year member
Feb 1, 2006
Aiken, SC
Item(s) for Sale:

Image Dynamics X-65 Mids

Image Dynamics XS-28 Tweeters

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I purchased the mids a little over a year ago, installed them, and then removed them because of alternator whine I was getting from my previous vehicle's electrical system. They have less than 8 hours of use, come with everything that I got with them, and in the factory box. Great condition.

Specs can be found here: X-65 - Image Dynamics 6.5" High Definition Mid-Bass Drivers with Composite Rohacell Cone

I have installed and used the tweeters for a few years. No issues other than some glue on the back of one of the tweeters. They function like new.

Specs can be found here:XS-28 - Image Dynamics 28MM Silk Dome Tweeters (Pair)

Price:

X-65: $180 shipped OBO

XS-28: $60 shipped OBO

Pair:$240 shipped OBO

I'm willing to separate the mids from the tweeters.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

The mids will be shipped in the original box via UPS unless there is a different method requested. If I can safely and securely fit the tweeters in the same box the mids came in, I will do so if bought as a pair.

Email may be a better method of contact considering I do not get on this site nearly as much as I used to. [email protected]

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26556736View attachment 26556737View attachment 26556738View attachment 26556739View attachment 26556740View attachment 26556741View attachment 26556742View attachment 26556743

Cassix

Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Mar 7, 2017
Seattle,WA
Those are exactly what im looking for. Would you be interested in trading for a phoenix gold 1200.1 mono? Looks a bit rough but has a ton of power. Great interior

OP
budahbuddy803

budahbuddy803

CarAudio.com Veteran
Rating - 100% 
2   0   0
10+ year member
Feb 1, 2006
Aiken, SC
I'll take the tweeters.

PM sent
Man, I haven’t been on here in forever. I do still have the tweeters and will sell them. I’m trying to figure out how to access my pm. Everything is so different from the last time I logged on, I’m a little embarrassed that I can find this.....not as user friendly as before.

Mids are for sale as well. Still sitting in the factory box, in a closet since I posted them for sale.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds