SOLD Fs: Ia 40.1

Loud01Blazer
10+ year member

150+ for 2009??
Well me and the girl are moving so i need the funds to do so, unfortunately that means selling my amp..It's in 100% working order, No blemishes besides on the mounting feet..can post pics later if someone is interested. As most of you know i bought this amp from RAB a few months back, when i got it, it was doa. Sent to db-r and he said some of the solder points were loose(could very easily happen in shipping if the guy aint careful) so he re-soldered everything and did a few other things and i got it back and it's been as solid as a rock, pushes the nightshades very nicely...

$750/shipped OBO

Ok here's the deal. I recieved the check on 8-10-09, the funds cleared my account on 8-14-09. Tried to get in contact with him numerous times and finally got his address like a week ago. I'm not screwing anyone over, the times i logged on to here was just to check my pm's which there werent none so..

IBSMooth the 800 dollars you sent me has been sitting in my account since 8-14-09 i have not spent a penny of it, was going to send the funds back to your back since it was a month and no word from you. But i will ship the amp on 10-1-09, this is the earliest i can do it due to my work schedule this week. If thats not ok, i will gladly send you the money back no problem. This could of been resolved and went more smoothly if you would've replied to my posts a little more promptly. Let me know what you want me to do.

-Daniel

Ok here's the deal. I recieved the check on 8-10-09, the funds cleared my account on 8-14-09. Tried to get in contact with him numerous times and finally got his address like a week ago. I'm not screwing anyone over, the times i logged on to here was just to check my pm's which there werent none so..
IBSMooth the 800 dollars you sent me has been sitting in my account since 8-14-09 i have not spent a penny of it, was going to send the funds back to your back since it was a month and no word from you. But i will ship the amp on 10-1-09, this is the earliest i can do it due to my work schedule this week. If thats not ok, i will gladly send you the money back no problem. This could of been resolved and went more smoothly if you would've replied to my posts a little more promptly. Let me know what you want me to do.

-Daniel[/quote

Todays date 2 DEC 09

I still haven't received anything from you. You said you mailed out a money order back to me I have not seen anything for two months or more now. When will this issue get resolved. I need the amp or the money. Can we resolve this issue before the next year please.

hmmm so mystery address for buyer to ship to, mystery 40.1 with no photos here, buyer got the money said he sent money back and has not shown up 2 months later..

Hmmm not good at all...

hmmm so mystery address for buyer to ship to, mystery 40.1 with no photos here, buyer got the money said he sent money back and has not shown up 2 months later..
Hmmm not good at all...
well the truth is... I work long hours here in Kuwait and the internet is not the best at times. I don't have the time to check the site everyday. it all depends on my work load here and my off time. I am 8hrs ahead of the us so I makes it hard trying to communicate, But the money and address was sent and if anything I should have received the amp or my money back so I could purchase another amp.

well the truth is... I work long hours here in Kuwait and the internet is not the best at times. I don't have the time to check the site everyday. it all depends on my work load here and my off time. I am 8hrs ahead of the us so I makes it hard trying to communicate, But the money and address was sent and if anything I should have received the amp or my money back so I could purchase another amp.
I was not saying its your fault at all.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif At this point I see it as the sellers fault since he has had your address for a few months now to either send the amp or the money he said he got and had been sitting in his account..

Thats just my 2 cents from ready whats posted here.

I was not saying its your fault at all.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif At this point I see it as the sellers fault since he has had your address for a few months now to either send the amp or the money he said he got and had been sitting in his account..
Thats just my 2 cents from ready whats posted here.
I totally agree... I don't know why people want to scam people out of money when times are hard and everyone is doing there best to get there vehicles just the way they want them. I just hope that this issue gets resolved before the end of the year. I still have not herd from him and I know he is logging on this site. I think it's wrong to do what he did and that's my two cents.

Where did you send the check? You should post up his address so that maybe a nice bystander might pay him a little visit, thug style...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Polo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Loud01Blazer

10+ year member
150+ for 2009??
Loud01Blazer
Hamilton, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date