FS: Hybrid Audio Technologies Legatia L8 L3 L1v2 3-ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunninRedline
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: Hybrid Audio Technologies Legatia L8 L3 L1v2 3-ways

Item(s) Description/Condition: Assumed New. These have never been installed only tested to ensure no defects. I recently purchased these but my priorities have since changed and now need to sell them.

Price: $550 shipped OBO No trades.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I am just SICK at this price......my wife would kill me if I even thought about buying these now and yes she too would say that my priorities are screwed up!!!! The best dang deals always comes at times like this...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif:furious://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...