SOLD FS: Hybrid Audio Imagine speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

sdomes

For sale is one pair of Hybrid Audio Imagine 6.5 speakers.

Hybrid Audio speakers have won numerous automobile sound quality awards. I bought these directly from Scott Buwalda, the owner of Hybrid Audio. They were a sample set from a dealer that was never installed and I decided to upgrade to the Clarus model after purchasing them. The speakers were only taken out of the box for inspection. These are basically a new set that retail for $220.

These are are convertible speaker set and can be used for a co-axial or component configuration.

I have not heard how they sound but if they are anything like the Clarus, I am sure they are going to sound fantastic.

Products

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/subwoofer-speaker-reviews/461810-hybrid-audio-techologies-new-imagine-i61-2-review.html

Asking $150 plus shipping.

Yes, I believe they will take 100 watts fine. I have read that they will also work very well on 50 watts per channel. They used to be $200 pair new. I don't know if it was a promotional price or if Hybrid raised their prices as one authorized online dealer has them now for $220. They come with all the accessories.

One clarification...the Imagines can be used via coaxial or component and hence the crossover is built into the speaker. There is no external crossover box that would need to be mounted in another area.

I just joined this forum recently but have been visiting diyma.com for the last few months. I used to buy/sell home audio for myself fairly often a few years ago and you can read my feedback on audiogon.com under domes70. I also bought the speakers directly from the owner of Hybrid Audio through diyma.com and he could validate the couple of transactions I have had with him as I also bought the Clarus from him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.