FS: Ht receiver 50 shipped!!

KyleBechtold
5,000+ posts

Quit reading this
This is a Klh r5100. This is a great unit. 5 x 100 @ 8 ohms. now then this is an older model so it does not have hdmi. it does have optical and composite if you want/need digital.. BUT.. the reason I am selling is because I want digital audio and during digital and only during digital it makes a humming noise.. this is only audible in silence and very low level listening.. I can only hear it because this is in my room so small space.. I had it hooked up using the rcas from ps3 and it works perfectly.. this is a 5.1 receiver. has plenty of setup options. stereo 3 channel and 5 channel. plenty of dsp fields aswell.

r5100.jpg

$50 OBO.. this will be 20 or so shipped so I can't go very low.. this is a great unit for bed rooms kids rooms or somewhere where you need some nice power.. if you use rcas this will work perfectly for you..

Good receivers for the price, I had one for the longest time and it was sweet as heck for the money. I eventually sold it for stupid cheap.

Good receivers for the price, I had one for the longest time and it was sweet as heck for the money. I eventually sold it for stupid cheap.
ya.. It puts out a good amount of power for as cheap as it is.. If it didn't have the digital issue I would keep it.. but now rcas are more expensive than hdmi and optical cables lmao.. I want the digital also because that was the main decision in my ps3 for the blu ray sound

also guys this may be an older model but was not used until recently and for so far 2 weeks for light use.. comes with remote and manual.. don't have antenna sorry..

Pics of back Please!
hey its all hooked up and a PITA in the space I have it to get pics.. If you have a specific question on something I can answer it though..

Does it come with a remote?
Ya it does..

pm me paypal and i'll send payment!
I pmed you..

please don't want the hassle.. I Want to make sure.. You all saw it DOES make noise when using digital Inputs.. Its when it decodes it puts out a noise.. just double checked to be 100% positive. the rcas in from ps3 don't hiss or whine.. when set to digital it makes a whine.. I will put it this way.. If you are getting this receiver the difference from digital over rca will be unnoticed.. this has PLENTY of rca ins so you won't run out.. how I have it set now is an hdmi from my ps3 going to tv for the picture.. and optical coming from tv to receiver.. but I recently switched to the rcas from ps3 to avoid the noise and use the tvs speakers for regular television.. use the ps3 for movies etc...

What is included..

The receiver in almost pristine condition.. went over it and did not notice any marks(dents, scratches, etc..)

The Remote

The manual

thats it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

KyleBechtold

5,000+ posts
Quit reading this
KyleBechtold
Tampa, Florida
Start date