[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

Definitely .5 stable... I ran one at .5 daily for almost 2 years (as well as an RF T400.4) on a 200 amp h/o with a redtop up front and a yellowtop in the back on one run of ofc 1/0 and it never ONCE flinched at any note whatsoever!!! Matter of fact the kid that bought it is still using it today (about 2 years since I owned it).

GLWS man and try Craigslist... I posted one FS and it was gone literally in like 15 minutes... just a thought.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.