SOLD FS Hifonics 1606D **150+ship**

Crzy
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
have a hifonics 1606d for salewith only a few minor blemishes on the case. The top of the case has a small indent fron the tip of a 1/8 drill, whent alittle too far into the amp rack. and the other major blemish is on the bottom right where a screw had been rubbing while it was installed.

i pulled the amp out of my car before xmas, so once my sub arrives (1/6) i can ensure it is still 100% working as it was before it was pulled out of the car

im looking to get 150+ shipping and paypal fees if you are going to be paying by credit with paypal.

Picture040.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture048-1.jpg

edit i have been the only owner of this amp, it was received towards the end of 2006 and has been used up until right before xmas of 08. It was just sitting in my car being unused though from summer 07- summer 08 for the last school year as i didnt have my car up at school with me

pm me ur zip code glass and i can give u a quote and yess i take paypal

total playtime is around 1.5 years i would guesstimate

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.