FS: Gold American Bass VFL 150.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

1980supreme
10+ year member

Canada
Last edited by a moderator:
Because they came out when you were like 3 lolI'll trade for my zv4 motor so you can make a cool little sundown 8"
Can't do trades like that, unfortunately... I'm selling because of medical reasons and can't get into anything complicated

i wish i had the cash for this. Really nice amps and they are rare now. Built like tanks and do rated + easy. ive seen them perform

Thanks guys. It's been a good amp for me.
i almost got one a couple years back on here in a trade, unfortunately the guy changed his mind //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

though im kind a glad i didnt trade then, i had a jewel that i was going to trade and didnt really realize it lol

The guts on those gold 150's are absolutely beautiful!

DSC04095.jpg%7Eoriginal

WOW!

Bump for you.

Wait, what will this do at .5? And how much shipped to 96367? That's a military APO address, same as shipping to the states. Just can't use UPS or FEDEX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...