FS/FT Shocker Sig 12" Ti frame, aluminum cone D1.4 copper

Status
Not open for further replies.

hispls
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

'05 (small gap) sig.

Brand new blue TC Sounds Ti frame with rubber gasket.

Prototype Aluminum cone I picked up in trade

Dual 1.4 ohm copper coil (pricision econowind)

Prototype Shocker plastic dustcap (Mike opted for an inverted cap on his newest parts, but I like the look of this one on this cone)

Dual spaced OEM TC Sounds spiders woven-in leads on the top one.

Models a good flat response in 2 to 2.25 cube tuned @ 30 (what I was going for with the heavy cone and soft 10" spiders). Also should deliver a nasty peak up high if you throw it in 3 cube tuned in the high 40's to mid 50's. I'm really impressed with the specs. Wish I had a line on more of these cones and Ti frames...I'd probably make up 3 or 4 for my personal.

TS Specs:

* f(s)= 32.97 Hz

* R(e)= 2.63 Ohms

* Z(max)= 20.68 Ohms

* Q(ms)= 3.354

* Q(es)= 0.488

* Q(ts)= 0.426

* V(as)= 30.540 liters (1.079 cubic feet)

* L(e)= 2.80 mH

* n(0)= 0.21 %

* SPL= 85.40 1W/1m

* M(ms)= 402.80 grams

* C(ms)= 0.06 mm/N

* BL= 21.19

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Fresh recone,. I'm going to play it for a couple days to make sure it's tight.

Price:

475+ shipping (around 100$). Would consider trades.... preferably stuff that would take up less space! If it's subs it would have to be something pretty special or just raw parts. Good luck even finding a cone like this. I came out of pocket a lot for the frame, 10" spiders, spacer, and cone.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You pick up or pay shipping.

Item Pictures:

DSC03344_zps05d071f4.jpg

DSC03343_zps3ff8cf4f.jpg

DSC03342_zpsd54fee56.jpg

Great work as usual. Great Guy to deal with don't be afraid to buy from. I snapped one of my baskets in half so whenever I can get the new sundown basket and cones ill have to meet up with you for recone and t/s specs.

[quote name='CAT MAN']good god

@RangerDanger;[/QUOTE]

I would pick this up, but being that those soft parts are hard to come by, and I need a pair of 12's, I will sadly have to pass this one up.

Great work as usual. Great Guy to deal with don't be afraid to buy from. I snapped one of my baskets in half so whenever I can get the new sundown basket and cones ill have to meet up with you for recone and t/s specs.

I have standard 12 spoke baskets if you can't wait. you ought to get you some 8 layer coils though. Also last show of the year for us tonight in Lyn, you should get over there.

will do. I need to build up two tight gap sigs into burp monsters. well, burps on 500 watts a piece...
We did pretty well in my friend's volvo this summer with a single 15 on a JL 500/1. Did 143 and small change @ 44hz playing Jeezy

Wish this was a shocker neo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Neo motor doesn't have as much rearward stroke as the ceramic. I really wanted to see this frame on a neo myself, but the extra clearance would be totally wasted. Also all my neos are build up. Did a 146.2 tonight with 2K on the 12" neo... not terrible considering I had it @ 6 ohm.. Once I get all my amps in I'll probably blow that one up, from there I'm not sure what to do. I have a 15" Lightning Storm (TC2K/3K) basket I want to use, and I'm half tempted to break all of them down and do up 5 10's with one amp to each. I hate tearing down good subs though so I'll need to start blowing them first.

Also, sub works nicely. Not as loud as the neo 12, but it was really made to play flat and low. I may build a box just for this in the next week if I have free time and good weather on the same day. My only beef with it is that it's a ***** to mount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hispls

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
hispls
Central Maine
Start date
Participants