CarAudio.com Elite
San Diego
Item(s) for Sale:

Sealed NIB Rockford Fosgate T400-4

A link to the site for info:

POWER Amplifiers - T400-4 - Rockford Fosgate®

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Hello

I purchased this amp new a few months ago and decided not to use it. (it's still sealed in the factory packaging, I've only opened the box to take the pics below)

I'd like to offer it for sale or trade it for ammo, no audio trades at all please. (PM or Email for trades, looking for .22lr, 5.56, 9mm, .45acp, 30-06, 12ga)

$200 OBO Local Cash or Trade

$225 Shipped to the US

Please PM or Email for questions or offers.

Thanks

Matt

Price:

$200 OBO Local Cash or Trade

$225 Shipped to the US

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS Ground Shipping Included

Best Offer for Local Cash or Trade

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

v5000.jpg

v5001.jpg

v5002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

The only trades I'm interested in is for ammo, I am not interested in any audio trades at all.

Please let me know if there is any interest.

Thanks

Matt

What type of ammo? I wish I didn't give away all the 9 mm ammo I had with my Glock. I had all types of hollow points, power ball bullets, etc. I still have some 380 ammo.

What type of ammo? I wish I didn't give away all the 9 mm ammo I had with my Glock. I had all types of hollow points, power ball bullets, etc. I still have some 380 ammo.
Hi

Please PM or Email me for trades.

I'd trade for an equal amout of .22lr, 5.56, 9mm, .45acp, 30-06 or 12ga. (target or defence rounds)

Thanks

Matt

Bump

I also have ton's of other new and used audio and install items to offer as well. (Zapco C2K 9.0's, Image Dynamics components, Dynamat Extreme, 1/0 power cable and lugs, 10ga Karma SS Speaker Kable, 200 amp alt for 2000 4Runner, etc, etc)

Please let me know if there is any interest.

Thanks

Matt

I'll take it, money is already there, thank you, and good seller here, good communication.
SOLD, thanks

Your PM box if full so it will not let me reply..

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...