SOLD FS/FT RD Audio Heavyweight MOTOR.. V2

Korn4Life
5,000+ posts

SUB LOVE
PA
I have a RD Heavyweight V2 motor up for sale... This thing is a monster.. I will take trades for a DD G motor or a termlab

Also intrested in a DD 9512g D2.. I will add cash of course..

Price for MOTOR $275 Shipped

0102-3.jpg

Here it is next to a TC9 motor with 1" slugs

0083-1.jpg

That is nice really really nice. How much is a recone? I would love to have that motor. I feel compelled to put my triple D's up 4sale and get a few of these.

I just put the sub in my car and wow it is killer on the upper HZ.. The lows arent the greatest due to the box and the sub... A recone is around $100 The sub works awsome.. Its like brand new It just has two small cracks in the basket, It dosent affect the sub really but if they get worse then It would be no good... So if someone wants the whole sub then I will take $300 shipped,,, This is to cover the extra shipping charges of using a larger box...

Sub still sounds awsome.. I have a 40.1 running to it and I cant even get the sub warm... Very Loud setup... Get the whole sub or just the motor.... make me offers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.