FS/FT "Gaming" Computer Partout

case weighs about 25lbs coming from 46733 i can add 2 dvd drives(1 dvd+rw/1 dvd rom) and a floppy drive if taken soooon!

take your drama else where now cause you WILL get banned for flaming and because you keep bumping this post -dk46829 or whatever.

Try pbnation i have a ''REP'' there thanks!

wow its amazing how easy it was to find you paul...thanks for screwing me over on that asus motherboard/core2duo combo...oh wait that was'nt what you sold me...that is just what you are posting...so everyone knows this guy sold me the asus motherboard and after taking off the heatsink i found a celeron processer in the board and not a core2duo like he had advertised and now he just wants to make offers to make it right that he won't even go through with doing and will not even answer my emails...he told me two days ago he would send me $25.00 to my paypal account for his mess up but ha,that has not happened nor do i think it ever will.so just a reminder to EVERYONE...CHECK WHAT YOU BUY FROM (King_corral) TO MAKE SURE IT WORKS PROPERLY AND IS THE CORRECT ITEM CAUSE HE IS GOOD AT RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.THANKS

thanks for reposting what i already said? front page i said i was only sure about certain parts... but once again ive got all my emails for proof telling you that " unsure about the cpu "

well i guess you should take a computer class and learn what a computer does and how to work on them so that way next time you know what you are selling,by the way are you ever gonna send that 25 bucks via paypal like you told me you would two days ago?you can answer here so everyone knows....thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

King_corral

10+ year member
Id Hit IT!....With A BAT!
King_corral
Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies