Not open for further replies.

logiball
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

PPI DEQ 230

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 function 5/10 cosmetic

Only have the head piece where the p/g/remote and rca's hook to, the cap that goes on the opposite end of the actual eq part and the processing unit. You need a standard 8pin phone cable to go between the two is all. I believer there is also a piece that goes across the back of the eq from the head piece to the end cap.

Price:

$60 shipped >>>>>>>OBO

or would trade for some deadener

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is on meView attachment 26546481

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
@pickup1 well I bench tested it, the results were not what they were when the item was pulled out of the vehicle. There was a faint buzz/hum so I apologize but I don't feel comfortable selling it right now in that condition. Now whether it was how I had it set up in the garage or if there is something actually wrong with it I dont know and wont know until it gets put in a vehicle again. I will be more diligent in the future in my testing before posting for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...