• Participant list

sotelomichael
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Pharr, Tx.
Item(s) for Sale:

H-Audio AR Duo

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new, never mounted, only had ar3k Plotted by diyma official product tester. The ONLY reason I am selling/trading these is because 3" wide banders will not work in my truck install

Pictures will be up once the set is back complete (someone's testing the ar3k right now )

You all know these speakers as having very limited availability and getting a lot of chatter from members here. They will come in the same boxes mark sent me and in the same condition.

Im asking 500 shipped for those that were not able to get in on the presale can still get a great deal on these speakers with an msrp of 950.

For trade I would accept a high end 2 way component offering from morel or the like of high grade sound quality manufacturers.

Any questions at all feel free to message me or reply.

And the about the price, please don't try and hustle me, im only asking for what I payed for them plus the shipping to both get the ar3k tested and shipping to you

Thanks for your time and please bump/input if I've given you a good deal before or if you have personal experience with these drivers. Mainly for potential buyers/traders

Price:

500 shipped or trade for 5 1/4" mids (scanspeak, morel, etc, only high end)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included in price

Item Pictures:

scsyaf.jpg

nmfdc2.jpg

2cz7t5i.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.